10.10.2012

Fall Feature on Style Me Pretty

If you havn't seen it yet, check out my bohemian themed wedding on Style Me Pretty. Now. As in right now!  Click here

Recently, I brought to life one of my wedding designs at the Hopmonk Tavern in Sebastopol. Collaborations are the perfect opportunity to gain insight on working with different types of venues. It was day full of laughter and shooting with the oh-so talented Gladys Jem, whom I absolutely adore. The lighting was perfect, everything moved along schedule smoothly, every element came together seamlessly and harmoniously. My main goal was to shed light on a lesser ventured style of weddings. I wanted to create a medium between the tavern's gorgeous beer garden and a rustic wedding. The tavern's beer played a spotlight in many of the styling elements. My favorite part of the shoot was pairing wedding cake flavors to beer profiles. The day was filled with creativity and plenty of hoppy things! Spending the day with Gladys, Lyndsey, and Juna was a blast. I was very fortunate to have an amazing team for the day. Lots of love and labor went into creating all of the right elements for our vision. I can't even begin to describe the sincere appreciation and gratitude for everyone that stems from my heart from our joyous collaboration.  A HUGE THANKS to Gladys Jem, Lyndsey Corzine, Juna Demavivas, Stacey Orozco, Kim Schubert and Hopmonk Brewery, Kimmi McKenzie of Hermia's WishesLa Tavola, Beka Cote and Lily Lim for contributing and making this such a gorgeous shoot! Of course, a special thanks to Style Me Pretty for featuring it! Check out the post to read more about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment