9.09.2012

Love to share photos? There's a wedding app for that!

Next weekend Lyndsey and I are producing a wedding here in San Francisco and we are very excited for a few reasons! First, since I brought Lyndsey on board a few months ago, this is the first wedding we will be working on together. Yipee! I'm elated to have her and to finally work a wedding with her by my side. Second, we are encouraging all of the attendees to use the  Wedding Party App throughout the whole day. The app is a concept I personally love, especially since I'm an instagram addict. Upload and stream photos live and the app will sort them chronologically between your photos and all the other guests whom are logged into that wedding. It does far more that that though, it is linked to mywedding.com which is a great wedding website resource, it creates online albums, and makes sharing a breeze. A new way to share fun!

Style Me Pretty also really loves the Wedding Party App, click here to see their post about it.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment